The derivatives trading services provided by the Coinidc contract trading platform have high leverage and high risk. Therefore, users need to agree to this agreement to open high-leverage derivatives trading. This behavior also represents the user's risk of digital asset derivatives trading in Coinidc contracts. Fully understand and agree. The content of this risk warning book is subject to the Chinese content.
This risk warning book aims to reveal to investors the high-leverage investment risks of digital asset derivatives trading, and to help investors evaluate and determine their own capabilities. In view of the existence of investment risks, before confirming this agreement and conducting contract transactions, investors should carefully read this risk warning letter, and must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract transactions, and based on their own investment experience, objectives, financial status, The ability to bear risks, etc. decide whether to participate in contract transactions.
Investors should consult the law and other independent professional opinions before applying for high leverage and contract transactions.
Digital asset derivatives transactions are highly leveraged and risky, and are only suitable for professional investment institutions or people with rich investment experience, or can fully understand all risks related to digital asset derivatives transactions, and can withstand account funds caused by investment errors People who have lost part or all.
1. The risk of price fluctuations
As a special product with investment value, the price of digital currency derivatives is affected by a variety of factors, and the price fluctuates greatly. It is difficult for investors to fully grasp in actual operation. Therefore, there is the possibility of investment errors. If it is not effective If you control the risk, you may suffer a greater loss, and the investor must bear all the resulting losses alone.
2. Transaction risk
(1) Investors need to understand that derivatives transactions have the characteristics of high leverage, which may lead to rapid profits or losses. If the direction of the transaction is opposite to the fluctuation of the market, it will cause a larger loss. According to the degree of loss, investors need to increase the digital currency margin or reduce their positions, otherwise their positions may be forced to liquidate, and investors must bear all the losses caused thereby.
(2) In the trading system of the exchange, the limit price submitted by the investor is single transaction, that is, irrevocable, and the investor must accept the risks that this method may bring.
(3) The exchange will not make profit guarantees for investors, and will not share profits or share risks with investors.
3. Policy supervision risks
Digital asset derivatives transactions may face policy regulatory risks in certain jurisdictions, and investors need to make prudent judgments on the premise of understanding the policy regulatory background of the transaction region before trading.
4. Other possible risks
(1) When users use high leverage, it will bring greater risks to users and the market. Therefore, in order to maintain market stability, the platform will monitor the positions of users who use high leverage. When the platform determines that the user’s position may be When the market stability is greatly affected, corresponding handling measures will be taken, including but not limited to communication, risk disclosure, forced liquidation, forced liquidation, order cancellation, early delivery settlement, etc., and written explanations will be given to users.
(2) The derivatives trading rules of the digital asset derivatives market, including but not limited to adjustment coefficients, expiration dates, product rules, etc., can be modified according to the actual operating conditions of the platform. If the platform needs to advance or postpone the product due to special circumstances For delivery, after fulfilling the obligation of notification after the official website announcement or SMS notification, the user needs to deal with his position in a timely manner, and any possible losses or gains caused by this shall be borne by the user.
1. Investors must thoroughly understand the basic knowledge and related risks of digital currency contract transactions and the business rules related to participating in derivatives exchanges before participating.
2. The above-mentioned risk items in this risk warning book are only enumerated in nature, and fail to list all the risk factors related to digital asset derivatives transactions in detail. Investors should also seriously deal with other possible risks before participating in digital asset derivatives transactions. The factors are understood and mastered.
3. We sincerely hope and recommend that investors, based on their own actual conditions such as risk tolerance, prudently decide whether to participate in this contract transaction, and reasonably allocate their digital assets.